IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Conference (IEEE WIE ILC) provides professional women in technology, whether in industry, academia, or government, the opportunity to create communities that fuel innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support through highly interactive sessions designed to foster discussion and collaboration. IEEE WIE ILC focuses on providing leading-edge professional development for mid-level and senior women. On May 21-22, 2018 in San Jose, California, IEEE WIE ILC inspired, engaged and advanced women in engineering. IEEE WIE ILC Program included tracks on Innovation, Empowerment, Disruptive Technology, and Executive Leadership.
- Chapter Chair Meeting at the occasion of the EuMW 2018 in Madrid, Spain, September 24, 2018
- IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Conference in San Jose, California, May 21-22, 2018
- Chapter Chair Meeting at the occasion of the EuMW 2017 in Nürnberg, Germany, October 9, 2017
- IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kyiv, Ukraine, May 29- June 2, 2017
- EMEA Region Chapter Chairs Congress in Paris, France, 20-21 May 2017